Sara Cheng, Executive Coach, is an international, multi-lingual senior business executive with 25 years of leadership experience in Europe, North America and Asia for companies such as IBM, Procter & Gamble and NCR. Sara combines a practical and in-depth understanding of how to run a business, with a passion and intuition about people. Sara brings this balanced approach to helping executives in setting and reaching their business and personal growth and goals.
Sara collaborates with business owners, C-level Executives, Senior VP's, Directors and high performance managers to reach break-through thinking and to enhance their leadership capabilities. Her focus is in the following areas:
• Multicultural Leadership – maximize the effectiveness in team building, communication, client relationships, political savvy, and interpersonal dynamics in multicultural environment
• Leaders in Transition - career planning & strategy, acceleration in learning curve of a new role, reinvention of personal and career branding, and succession planning
• Holistic Leaders - Work-Life-Self balance and IQ-EQ-CQ (intellectual, emotional and cultural Intelligence) integration
• Women Leaders - transform high potential women professionals to global leaders with confidence, poise and multicultural sophistication
• Team Performance – optimize team dynamics and strategy alignment to create optimum business impact
Sara's business credentials include:
• Lead Partner of Asia Pacific Region for a US$250 million business consulting practice for a leading MNC (multi national corporation)
• General Manager of ASEAN/SA (South East Asia and India) with P&L responsibility for a US$150 million Business Process Outsourcing (BPO) division for a leading MNC
• A member of the ASEAN Senior Executive Team for a leading MNC
• 15 years leading and building high performance teams in BPO, sales, and business consulting. Organization sizes ranging from 12 to 250 people with revenue targets ranging from US$25 million to US$ 250 million
• 17 years global/regional management responsibilities and working relationships in North America, Western Europe, China, Taiwan, Hong Kong, India, Japan, Korea, Australia, Singapore, Malaysia and Thailand
• Consulted and partnered with senior executives globally in Banking, Insurance, Consumer Products, Telecommunications, Airlines, and high-tech industries to build strategy and improve business outcomes.
Sara was born and raised in Taiwan. She has a BA (Banking) degree and an MBA in International Business from National Chengchi University in Taiwan. She has a second MBA in Finance from Indiana University, USA. She has studied at Coach U, one of the leading global executive coach training institutes. She is fluent in Mandarin and English and partially conversant in Dutch. Sara has lived in Taiwan, the US, Europe, Hong Kong and is now based in Singapore. She works with clients globally.