Here's a really smart way to spend a Saturday...Take better control of your IRA and learn about investing in alternative assets
The majority of people with IRA accounts typically turn these funds over to investment advisors to invest in mostly traditional stock market investments. Given the volatile and poor way the stock markets are behaving these days and with traditional investment accounts being hammered, the more savvy investors are looking to be more directly involved in the ways their IRA funds are put to work.
Astute investors are also learning about alternmative type of investments that they can invest in within and outside their IRA accounts
CAMA Plan, an organization based in Blue Bell, PA. and providing custodian services for self-directed IRA accounts, is putting real effort into educating their clients about many of the various investment options available to self-directed IRA accounts.
In addition to hosting evening alternative investment educational seminars in their offices in Blue Bell, PA., CAMA Plan is participating in three educational seminars over the next several weeks. Two will be in New Jersey (Princeton on 11/5 and Florham Park on 11/11) and one will be in King of Prussia, PA. on 10/15. The same agnda and discussion leaders will be at all three events.
The purpose of these information packed educational seminars is to provide information about self-directed IRA accounts and some of the important alternative investment options available to individuals within and outside their self-directed IRAs. Besides learning how to take greater control of your IRA with a self-directed account on the agenda will be discussions re: investing in:
- Commercial real estate projects. Would you prefer to have part of your IRA invested in a hard asset?
- Performing and non-performing notes
- Private lending and private equity. Many borrowers and IRA investors are working directly with each other, by-passing banks entirely.
- Hedge funds. Major investors world-wide are increasing their asset allocations to hedge funds. Find out why and how.
- Gold. Did you realize that over the past 10 years, while the U.S. stock market has been flat, gold has appreciated over 600%? Is it too late for you to benefit from global interest in investing in gold? Find out at any of these seminars.
Attending one of these educational programs might be one of the better ways you can spend a day in an effort to strengthen your financial future and your family's financial future.
Learn from the professional investment managers earning their living investing in these unique asset classes.
See you on 11/5 in Princeton
The first educational seminar held in New Jersey will be on 11/5 at the Nassau Inn in Princeton and will run from 9 to 3 including breaks and lunch. The second New Jersey event will be on November 11th at the Park Avenue Club in Florham park. Don't miss benefiting from this exceptional learning opportunity. You will have an opportunity to dig deeper into any of the topics covered during lunch and in afternoon break-out discussions. Visit alternativeinvestmentssociety.com or