If you happen to think that despite a real failure of leadership, New Jersey is an okay place to live, work and educate your children then it behooves you to get out and vote. In our gut we know that all the campaign jargon will be just that after the election. Just as the Sopranos and Desperate Housewives have joined the tag line for New Jersey, Which Exit?, most of our elected officials leave much to be desired as role models. However, for better or worse, what you see is what you get.
Latest from Judy Chapman
- Business Summit for High School Girls Draws Capacity Crowd
- Happy Holidays from Garden State Woman!
- Centenary Stage Company’s Family Holiday Spectacular Mary Poppins Continues Its Run At The Lackland Performing Arts Center.
- GSW Education Foundation (GSWEF) and Oasis Host Teen Girls Leadership/Success Summit
- NJAWBO August 2016 Networking Events