Her latest assault on women is the men's health care bill that includes the Stupak amendment. So many women voted for a Democrat because they didn’t want Roe vs. Wade overturned – well, they’re not overturning Roe vs. Wade – they’re just making sure there is no insurance funding for abortions and at this point, it appears for any female reproductive care – since both the House and Senate bills include lists of specific services that must be covered by health insurance companies and be provided without asking patients for additional money. It’s hard to understand why all the services provided in a basic well-woman visit to the gynecologist aren’t on any of those lists i.e. maternity care, newborn care, pediatric dental and vision services, and substance use disorder services. hmmm, uterine cancer, ovarian cancer, other procedures pre-post childbirth?
As Madelyn Albright said: “There's a special place in hell reserved for women who don't support other women.”
Please contact your elected representatives and tell them that women are fully 51% of America’s population and deserve the same care and attention as their male counterparts.
Latest from Judy Chapman
- Business Summit for High School Girls Draws Capacity Crowd
- Happy Holidays from Garden State Woman!
- Centenary Stage Company’s Family Holiday Spectacular Mary Poppins Continues Its Run At The Lackland Performing Arts Center.
- GSW Education Foundation (GSWEF) and Oasis Host Teen Girls Leadership/Success Summit
- NJAWBO August 2016 Networking Events