The 1st quarterly networking event held by the Garden State Woman Education Foundation was held at the Park Avenue Club in Florham Park on JUanuary 19th. Over 50 professional, corporate and business owning women showed up to network, enjoy the wine and food and to listen to two really interesting presentations.
Dr. Lorraine Maita, with a practice in Short Hills, shared her expertise and knowledge about how we can all live younger longer by preventing and slowing degenerative diseases of aging and restoring your health and vitality through comprehensive and personalized assessments, guidance and support. Dr. Maita had the group sitting on the edges of their chairs.
Jenny Rossilli, a trained kettle bells instructor, had the group on their feet watching her demonstrate kettle bells as an easy to learn, highly effective way for all of us to get and stay in shape in only minutes two or three times a week. After her discussion and kettle bells demonstration Jenny was surrounded by attendees looking to learn more and to sign up for instructions.
It was another exceptional night of networking for women who understand the huge personal and professional benefits of quality networking. Watch for our upcoming events.
Latest from Judy Chapman
- Happy Holidays from Garden State Woman!
- Centenary Stage Company’s Family Holiday Spectacular Mary Poppins Continues Its Run At The Lackland Performing Arts Center.
- GSW Education Foundation (GSWEF) and Oasis Host Teen Girls Leadership/Success Summit
- NJAWBO August 2016 Networking Events
- Dr. Unjeria Jackson Honored by Zonta Club of Morristown Area