When the blizzard of February 26th forced us to reschedule our 5th Annual Garden State Woman Education Foundation luncheon, I was convinced it was a message from above that we were not on the right track. However, when our luncheon on March 12 was over, I knew we were definitely on the right track. In addition to the amazing women that were recognized, along with an impressive list of nominees, there was a spirit of camaraderie and friendship that filled the room. Not only were there contingents of family and friends in attendance, but also co-workers came out in support.
We had truly impressive support from sponsors including Rothstein Kass, Gibbons P.C., Verizon, Merrill Lynch, Sobel & Co, Berkeley College, Strides, Wolff & Samson, Coughlin Duffy.
Attendance was at capacity. Thank you everyone for your support of this event. One of the ways that you can stay involved is to join Judy’s Circle. This is a trusted community of people who believe that the dreams, aspirations and expectations of women and girls should not be limited by gender or ethnicity. These are people who “Get It”. Join us as we continue our crusade to recognize the amazing women of New Jersey and give them the respect they have earned.
Latest from Judy Chapman
- Business Summit for High School Girls Draws Capacity Crowd
- Happy Holidays from Garden State Woman!
- Centenary Stage Company’s Family Holiday Spectacular Mary Poppins Continues Its Run At The Lackland Performing Arts Center.
- GSW Education Foundation (GSWEF) and Oasis Host Teen Girls Leadership/Success Summit
- NJAWBO August 2016 Networking Events