In our recent on-line poll 75% of participating women indicated they are not satisfied with their financial plan and indicated they need help re-thinking their financial future.
Back in 1998 when I started Garden State Woman we found that women generally were not nearly as involved as they should be in planning and managing their personal and family finances. It doesn't look like much has changed in the past 12 years.
We at Garden State Woman are thinking through various ways we might help women take much greater control of their financial futures. Stay tuned.
Latest from Judy Chapman
- Business Summit for High School Girls Draws Capacity Crowd
- Happy Holidays from Garden State Woman!
- Centenary Stage Company’s Family Holiday Spectacular Mary Poppins Continues Its Run At The Lackland Performing Arts Center.
- GSW Education Foundation (GSWEF) and Oasis Host Teen Girls Leadership/Success Summit
- NJAWBO August 2016 Networking Events