Given a choice of how to handle escalating costs in New Jersey public schools over 80 percent of those responding to our recent poll indicated they preferred having teachers contribute more to their benefits packages and reducing administrative positions and expenses. These are difficult, challenging issues facing many of our communities across the state. It will be interesting to see how Governor Christie's tough stand with the teachers union works out.
Latest from Judy Chapman
- Business Summit for High School Girls Draws Capacity Crowd
- Happy Holidays from Garden State Woman!
- Centenary Stage Company’s Family Holiday Spectacular Mary Poppins Continues Its Run At The Lackland Performing Arts Center.
- GSW Education Foundation (GSWEF) and Oasis Host Teen Girls Leadership/Success Summit
- NJAWBO August 2016 Networking Events