I hope that you have reserved a spot for our social media networking event on Friday, September 14 from 1 – 4:30 in the Mansion at Fairleigh Dickinson University in Madison.
In response to requests from our readers who want to know in detail how to get the most from social media as a business tool, we have invited two presenters that we feel have exceptional qualifications. David Deutsch started his own company, SynergiSocial, and does corporate training in this subject. We think David really "knows this stuff" and will be tremendously helpful to you. Ken Morris, IT Executive, will present from the user point of view. Ken, too, is extremely knowledgeable especially with LinkedIn and will be a real resource for you.
Don't delay. Click here to sign up. In addition to a solid learning experience, you will be supporting the Garden State Woman Education Foundation. We offer conferences, networking events, and newsletters. I was recently cited by the Small Business Association for my efforts to "champion women in business". In addition to our educational programs, we support inner city girls attending a New Jersey college or university. Over the last decade we have given support to ten young women. You can be part of this effort.
Don't delay, sign up today. Thanks for your support.
Latest from Judy Chapman
- Happy Holidays from Garden State Woman!
- Centenary Stage Company’s Family Holiday Spectacular Mary Poppins Continues Its Run At The Lackland Performing Arts Center.
- GSW Education Foundation (GSWEF) and Oasis Host Teen Girls Leadership/Success Summit
- NJAWBO August 2016 Networking Events
- Dr. Unjeria Jackson Honored by Zonta Club of Morristown Area