Garden State Wine Growers Association: Mother’s Day Weekend Wine Trail (May 12-14, 2023)
Garden State Wine Growers Association, a non-profit organization of New Jersey-based wineries and vineyards, announced the dates for The Mother's Day Trail Weekend. The Mother's Day Trail Weekend is a weekend dedicated to honoring the mothers with local wine, food, and entertainment.
Events will take place stating May 12th through May 14th.
"We love to find unique ways to showcase our more than 60 wineries and vineyards throughout the state of New Jersey," says Devon Perry, Executive Director for the Garden State Wine Growers Association. "What better way to do that than to celebrate the matriarch of your family and enjoy all the wonderful events the wineries and vineyards have planned. Appreciate local wine while making unforgettable memories along the way."
- Gorgeous vineyards with outdoor seating and live entertainment
- Special Mother's Day drinks and tastings with commentary by expert sommeliers
- Food trucks, fire pits, market umbrellas, flowers, and Mother's Day wine glasses
- Candle making and succulent planting
- Brunch, lunch, specialty desserts and wine flights
- And so much more!
Visit The Mother's Day Trail weekends event page for a full list of New Jersey wineries and to learn more about the 2023 Mother's Day Trail events taking place at select locations.
When you subscribe to the blog, we will send you an e-mail when there are new updates on the site so you wouldn't miss them.