A Unique Business & Leadership Summit Event for NJ High School Young Women
Learn About a Business Education & Career
February 24, 2018 Agenda – 9:00 a.m. -2:30 p.m.
Rutgers University Business School, Newark Campus
- Hub International Group Northeast Inc.
- International Planning Alliance, LLC
- Isobel Wayrick, Board Member – Garden State Woman Education Foundation
Agenda and Schedule
- 8:30 – 9:00 Registration
- 9:00 -- 9:15 Welcome – Judy Chapman, Founder/Garden State Woman Education Foundation
- 9:15 – 9:45 Keti Mehta, PCC – Chief Strategy Officer & Senior Vice President, Hub International Group Northeast Inc. TOPIC: The Art of the Pivot!!
- 9:45 – 10:10 Choosing A Career: Carla Carter, Stela Lupushor, Adebimpe (Bims) Daniells. Facilitator: Emily Killion, Senior Account Supervisor, Edelman, NYC
- 10:10-10:40 Planning Your Future: Bria Barnes, Niva Patel, Hetal Jani Facilitator: Emily Killion, Trustee: Garden State Woman Education Foundation
- 10:40-11:10 Rutgers Business School student panel: Kemdi O’Koro, Kimberly Lu, Paige Johnson, Yossy Montecinos Facilitator: Sangeeta Rao, Ph.D
- 11:10 -11:40 Christine A. Cox-West, LUTCF-Vice President, International Planning Alliance, LLC TOPIC – The Entrepreneurial Female: Networking your way from Pre-K to Today
- 11:40 -12:30 Lunch
- 12:30-1:15 Interactive Exercise for participating high school students Facilitator: Woman BUILD students at Rutgers Business School
- 1:15-1:30 Rutgers Business School Admissions
- 1:30- End Q&A, Evaluations, Wrap up Charles Brown, Assistant Dean Sangeeta Rao Ph.D, Assistant Dean