When the blizzard of February 26th forced us to reschedule our 5th Annual Garden State Woman Education Foundation luncheon, I was convinced it was a message from above that we were not on the right track. However, when our luncheon on March 12 was over, I knew we were definitely on the right track. In addition to the amazing women that were recognized, along with an impressive list of nominees, there was a spirit of camaraderie and friendship that filled the room. Not only were there contingents of family and friends in attendance, but also co-workers came out in support.
We had truly impressive support from sponsors including Rothstein Kass, Gibbons P.C., Verizon, Merrill Lynch, Sobel & Co, Berkeley College, Strides, Wolff & Samson, Coughlin Duffy.
Attendance was at capacity. Thank you everyone for your support of this event. One of the ways that you can stay involved is to join Judy’s Circle. This is a trusted community of people who believe that the dreams, aspirations and expectations of women and girls should not be limited by gender or ethnicity. These are people who “Get It”. Join us as we continue our crusade to recognize the amazing women of New Jersey and give them the respect they have earned.
Latest from Judy Chapman
- To the moon and back: a childhood under the influence
- Happy Holidays from Garden State Woman!
- Rising Star Award Honors Immigrant Entrepreneurs Making a Difference in New Jersey
- Sur-thriving” After September 11th - How One Widow is Framing Tragedy in a New Light
- Bristol-Myers Squibb Awards $30,000 Grant to Provide Scholarships That Will Enhance Learning Opportunities for BSN Students