In our recent on-line poll 75% of participating women indicated they are not satisfied with their financial plan and indicated they need help re-thinking their financial future.
Back in 1998 when I started Garden State Woman we found that women generally were not nearly as involved as they should be in planning and managing their personal and family finances. It doesn't look like much has changed in the past 12 years.
We at Garden State Woman are thinking through various ways we might help women take much greater control of their financial futures. Stay tuned.
Latest from Judy Chapman
- To the moon and back: a childhood under the influence
- Happy Holidays from Garden State Woman!
- Rising Star Award Honors Immigrant Entrepreneurs Making a Difference in New Jersey
- Sur-thriving” After September 11th - How One Widow is Framing Tragedy in a New Light
- Bristol-Myers Squibb Awards $30,000 Grant to Provide Scholarships That Will Enhance Learning Opportunities for BSN Students