Recently I was one of three women honored by the New Jersey Women & Aids Network (NJWAN) at their Spring into Action Luncheon at the Pines Manor in Edison. Sally Hodder, MD, Infectious Disease Medicine at University of Medicine & Dentistry of NJ; Mildred C. Crump, President of the Newark City Council and Judy Chapman, Founder of Garden State Woman, were 2010 Women of Excellence Award Recipients. NJWAN is a private, non-profit organization that is the only women-specific statewide AIDS service organization. Thank you to Executive Director, Monique Howard and the dedicated staff for this honor. You are all truly amazing. To learn more: www.njwan.org.
Latest from Judy Chapman
- Boheme Opera NJ Celebrates Three Decades with Reunion Concert
- To the moon and back: a childhood under the influence
- Happy Holidays from Garden State Woman!
- Rising Star Award Honors Immigrant Entrepreneurs Making a Difference in New Jersey
- Sur-thriving” After September 11th - How One Widow is Framing Tragedy in a New Light