To learn more about the struggles and achievements of women vintners, join us on Thursday, June 10, 2010 at Lenfell Hall at the Madison Campus of Fairleigh Dickinson University from 6-8:30 PM. You will not want to miss this learn and laugh evening. Sponsored by the Garden State Woman Education Foundation, the networking and wine tasting event will be a fundraiser for the Foundation. Conducting the tasting will be Independent Wine Consultant, Maria Baniel. Maria has an extensive knowledge of all aspects of wine making. Maria has selected wines from California, Argentina and Italy made by incredible women vintners.
Make your reservation today
Latest from Judy Chapman
- Boheme Opera NJ Celebrates Three Decades with Reunion Concert
- To the moon and back: a childhood under the influence
- Happy Holidays from Garden State Woman!
- Rising Star Award Honors Immigrant Entrepreneurs Making a Difference in New Jersey
- Sur-thriving” After September 11th - How One Widow is Framing Tragedy in a New Light