Even though it is summer and we expect things to be slower than usual, we are busy as bees getting ready for an action filled fall season.
The other big event we have planned is our 5th annual Health/ Wellness/ Networking conference on Saturday, November 6, 2010 at the corporate campus of sanofi-aventis in Bridgewater. This is going to be an information packed event that you will not want to miss. Keep checking www.gswoman.com for details.
Please be thinking of nominations for our Women of the Year Awards. You can find nomination information and forms on the web site.
We will be scheduling several networking events as well. Keep checking the web site.
We are putting up new content weekly. If you have not posted your event on the calendar, sign up for Judy's Circle (no charge) and then you can post.
Latest from Judy Chapman
- To the moon and back: a childhood under the influence
- Happy Holidays from Garden State Woman!
- Rising Star Award Honors Immigrant Entrepreneurs Making a Difference in New Jersey
- Sur-thriving” After September 11th - How One Widow is Framing Tragedy in a New Light
- Bristol-Myers Squibb Awards $30,000 Grant to Provide Scholarships That Will Enhance Learning Opportunities for BSN Students