I hope that you have reserved a spot for our social media networking event on Friday, September 14 from 1 – 4:30 in the Mansion at Fairleigh Dickinson University in Madison.
In response to requests from our readers who want to know in detail how to get the most from social media as a business tool, we have invited two presenters that we feel have exceptional qualifications. David Deutsch started his own company, SynergiSocial, and does corporate training in this subject. We think David really "knows this stuff" and will be tremendously helpful to you. Ken Morris, IT Executive, will present from the user point of view. Ken, too, is extremely knowledgeable especially with LinkedIn and will be a real resource for you.
Don't delay. Click here to sign up. In addition to a solid learning experience, you will be supporting the Garden State Woman Education Foundation. We offer conferences, networking events, and newsletters. I was recently cited by the Small Business Association for my efforts to "champion women in business". In addition to our educational programs, we support inner city girls attending a New Jersey college or university. Over the last decade we have given support to ten young women. You can be part of this effort.
Don't delay, sign up today. Thanks for your support.
Latest from Judy Chapman
- To the moon and back: a childhood under the influence
- Happy Holidays from Garden State Woman!
- Rising Star Award Honors Immigrant Entrepreneurs Making a Difference in New Jersey
- Sur-thriving” After September 11th - How One Widow is Framing Tragedy in a New Light
- Bristol-Myers Squibb Awards $30,000 Grant to Provide Scholarships That Will Enhance Learning Opportunities for BSN Students