Etcetera, launched in the year 2000, has cultivated a reputation as a chic, everyday lifestyle brand for women on the go by creating exquisite clothing held to couture-level design standards. Etcetera is available exclusively via appointment-only trunk shows, therefore the shopping experience is extremely personalized.
If you are interested in a part time opportunity where you can make money by selling gorgeous clothing in the comfort of your own home (four times/year), this is a perfect job for you.
This opportunity enables you to be your own boss, set your own hours, and meet an interesting client base of women. You still have time for your family, community and yourself.
You can challenge yourself by setting personal goals, contribute to the house hold income and even win trips to exciting destinations.
Sales associates have been extremely successful in holding events such as happy hours, teas, girls night out...basically anything fun you can think of to gather up the girls! Invite friends, family, co-workers, gym buddies--anyone and everyone!
Latest from Judy Chapman
- Boheme Opera NJ Celebrates Three Decades with Reunion Concert
- To the moon and back: a childhood under the influence
- Happy Holidays from Garden State Woman!
- Rising Star Award Honors Immigrant Entrepreneurs Making a Difference in New Jersey
- Sur-thriving” After September 11th - How One Widow is Framing Tragedy in a New Light