As Founder of Garden State Woman LLC and Garden State Woman Education Foundation. I have been invited to participate in the 8th annual Yale University Women’s Leadership Conference in New Haven, Ct in February.
A distinguished panel of women leaders will discuss: WOMEN EMPOWERING WOMEN: FULL TIME. Topics include: Why have you devoted your career to helping women? In your work, what do you see as the biggest challenges women are facing? What does “women empowering women” mean to you? Where do you see the future of women’s empowerment in 20 years?
Garden State Woman has been an advocate for empowering women for eighteen years. We focus on women who are role models. I frequently hear “if she can do that so can I.” Often what women lack to move forward is the confidence to take risks.
Latest from Judy Chapman
- Boheme Opera NJ Celebrates Three Decades with Reunion Concert
- To the moon and back: a childhood under the influence
- Happy Holidays from Garden State Woman!
- Rising Star Award Honors Immigrant Entrepreneurs Making a Difference in New Jersey
- Sur-thriving” After September 11th - How One Widow is Framing Tragedy in a New Light