Driving Your Business: Women at the Wheel
Calling all New Jersey businesswomen who strive to be leaders and rainmakers, this is an excellent opportunity for you!
When: Thursday, November 6, 2014 from 8 am to 10 am
Where: Brooklake Country Club, 139 Brooklake Rd. Florham Park, NJ 07934
Please join Citrin Cooperman for the 2014 New Jersey edition of Driving Your Business: Women at the Wheel breakfast seminar, featuring a panel of extraordinary women who have demonstrated a distinguishing approach to driving their businesses. Breakfast will be served.
The seminar features five exceptional women executives, with diverse industry backgrounds, discussing the skills and philosophy that propelled them to the top. Topics include:
- Background on their respective businesses
- Management issues and challenges within their industries
- Successful business strategies and management philosophies
If you are a New Jersey business leader or entrepreneur, please join Citrin Cooperman for this invitation-only industry event and get an edge on 'driving your business'. The presentation will be followed by our Leadership Excellence awards.
The distringuished panel includes:
- Stacy Gilbert- Partner, Citrin Cooperman
- Neale Godfrey- Founder/CEO of Children's Financial Network, Inc.
- Marjorie Perry- CEO of MZM Construction & Management Company, Inc.
- Stacy Meisel- Founding partner Becker Meisel, LLC
- Dr. Kathleen Waldron- President, William Paterson University
- Moderator: Terri Coffel, Partner, Citrin Cooperman
TO RSVP: Contact Vicki Dill: 973-218-0500 ext. 2369 or
Citrin Cooperman is a nationally recognized full-service accounting, tax, and consulting firm with offices conveniently located throughout the Northeast.
In Support of:
When you subscribe to the blog, we will send you an e-mail when there are new updates on the site so you wouldn't miss them.