At Gibbons, Ms. Sostowski defends companies and individuals who have been sued personally in discrimination, harassment, retaliation, whistleblower, wrongful discharge, tort and contract, and restrictive covenant cases. She appears before federal and state courts, civil rights agencies, and alternative dispute resolution venues. She counsels employers on a wide range of employment and labor law issues, including the development and implementation of employment policies and handbooks, accommodation of employees with disabilities, family and medical leave issues, wage and hour laws, employee terminations, and general employee relations matters. Ms. Sostowski is also a member of the Gibbons' E-Discovery Task Force, handling all aspects of electronic discovery in employment and commercial litigation matters and regularly advising employers on e-discovery and document retention best practices, electronic communications policies, and the management of employee usage of electronic systems.
Latest from Super User
- Planning Your Future – Consult with SBDC
- BSY Associates Inc. Marks 45 Years as Premier Marketing Communications Firm Specializing in Logistics, World Trade and Transportation Industry
- Community Chest's Women's Leadership Luncheon
- 100+ Girls Attend STEM Summit at NJIT
- Teenager Challenges the Status Quo