Berkeley College, with four New Jersey locations in Newark, Woodbridge, Paramus and Woodland Park (formerly West Paterson), provides an innovative solution for organizations looking to recruit new talented interns or employees. The college offers organizations an opportunity to post internship and employment opportunties periodically in a Virtual Career Fair. The next available online career fair runs from February 15 through March 1, 2010.
Latest from Judy Chapman
- To the moon and back: a childhood under the influence
- Happy Holidays from Garden State Woman!
- Rising Star Award Honors Immigrant Entrepreneurs Making a Difference in New Jersey
- Sur-thriving” After September 11th - How One Widow is Framing Tragedy in a New Light
- Bristol-Myers Squibb Awards $30,000 Grant to Provide Scholarships That Will Enhance Learning Opportunities for BSN Students